There is no “i” in team but there is in win. ~ Michael Jordan
This is getting ridiculous. In only the best ways, of course, but ridiculous nevertheless.
Lora over at F-Words has given me two — that’s right, TWO — awards!
First, she-of-the-generous-spirit gifted me with the Reader Appreciation Award.
- Thank and link to your nominator. Thank you, Lora, so much! This is awesome!
- Answer the ten included questions.
- Nominate 10-12 bloggers you enjoy and provide links to these blogs, and let the bloggers know that they’ve been nominated.
And here are the questions:
- Are you ready for the questions? Sure. I did some stretches, warmed up my vocal cords a bit. Gimme your best shot.
- What is your favorite color? Blue. No, yel — AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH.
- What is your favorite animal? A My Little Hippogriff.
- What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? You can drink things that aren’t alcoholic? Isn’t that unsanitary? (In all seriousness, though … coffee. Bitter, wonderful nectar of the caffeinated gods.)
- Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? Well, I’m not on Twitter, so I suppose it’s Facebook by default. Speaking of which, why don’t you just go ahead and click here?
- What is your favorite pattern? Um, one that I don’t have to sew? One that I don’t have to answer a multiple-choice question about? And also this one:
- Do you prefer giving or getting presents? That depends. Do you have something you want to give me?
- What is your favorite number? 8.
- What is your favorite flower? One that’s pretty, perennial, and requires absolutely no care in order to thrive.
- What is your passion? Acting. And making an ass of myself online, obviously. Which is really just like acting, only nobody can see my face. Or whether I’m wearing pants.
Now I need to give this to 10 – 12 other bloggers. Most of the folks that I would want to give it to have it already, but here it goes. One list of links!
Yes, that’s only five, but I’m tired and Sausage will be waking up soon, so that’s what you get today.
As for the OTHER award that Lora gave me, it’s fantabulosity puts all others to shame, because she made it herself! It’s my new favorite, alongside The Three Red Bins of Blogging Award. It is …
And since there’s really nothing I can say that wouldn’t detract from the sheer magnificence of this award, I’ll be leaving this post here.
Well, after reminding you to comment on my last post for a chance to win some pretty nifty prizes, of course. The drawing will be on Friday!